Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Roya Rahmanian

June 21, 2006

I've been married to Michael Samuels for 4 1/2 years now, and we have two beautiful daughters, Daniella Ita (age 2 1/2) and Eliana Leeba (age 15 months). I received my BA from Columbia University in 2000 with a major in Neuroscience and a minor in English Literature. I received my MD degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 2005. I'm currently a 2nd year resident at LIJ/NorthShore University Hospital in Pediatrics.

About my spouse: His name is Michael - he's 28. We met one fateful weekend in Philadelphia - his lawschool roomate at Penn was my college roomate's sister. Fancy that. He's now a real estate attorney at DLA PiperRudnick (law firm in the city).

We live in Kew Gardens Hills, NY.

Currently driving: Didn't have a car in high school - finally have one - blue Jeep Grand Cherokee (with two infant car seats in the back!) .

What aspect of the HA do you actually think about on a semi-regular basis? Regret for not keeping in closer touch with my high school friends... Life is sooo busy!

In retrospect, glad you went there? Of course.

When was the last time you read your yearbook? I think it's collecting dust on my parents' bookshelf at home...

If you have a spouse or significant other, would you hide the yearbook or show it to them? Show it to him! I was yearbook coeditor for two years and darn proud of it!

Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? Don't want to think about being in my late thirties. It's far too painful.

Anything else to say? Miss you all! Can't wait to hear what everyone is up to!

Email: royasamuels at yahoo dot com