Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Michelle Benderly

April, 2006

I am married to Nathan Mintz. We have two daughters, Ayelet (almost 4 years old) and Ilana (1 and 1/2 years old). I have a BS in Biology from York University (Toronto, Ontario) and a PhD in Genetics from George Washington University (Washington, DC). I am doing my post-doctoral fellowship (more genetics research for pitiful slave wages) at the Children's Hospital in Washington, DC.

We are living in Silver Spring, Maryland. Nathan recently graduated from Georgetown Univeristy law school. He is working as a corporate tax attorney in a law firm in Washington, DC.

Currently driving? I am driving a mini-van (sigh!) .

Ever think about the Hebrew Academy? My daughter (Ayelet) is in nursery school. I think about the HA and hope she will also have a good experience in school.

In retrospect, glad you went there? Yes.

When was the last time you read your yearbook? I last looked at our yearbook two years ago, while I was packing boxes for a move.

If you have a spouse or significant other, would you hide the yearbook or show it to them? It is completely pointless to try to hide it. Nathan can clearly remember all of my nerdy stages.

Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? Hopefully we will be living in Israel.

Anything else to say? I hope everyone is happy and doing well...

Email: mitchmintz at yahoo dot com
(picture is Michelle and Miriam R. from July, 2005. Mich, if you want a more updated picture, you gotta gimme one!)