Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Harris Leitner

March 31, 2006

I am married and as of this writing have one child, male. My wife's name is Avital and my son's name is Netanel. We are expecting our second child any day now. My wife has her Masters in Special Education and works in a special education school in Brooklyn. I am in my last semester of my Masters program. I am receiving an MPA for Hospital Administration. I currently work for North Shore Long Island Jewish as an administrator for a 25-physician multispecialty practice.

We are living in Brooklyn, NY. About a year and half ago we bought a house in a nice neighborhood with a lot of young families.

Currently driving? I started with an 85 Oldsmobile then onto my mom's SAAB and to a Volvo. Now I drive a Volvo (not the same one) and my wife drives a Honda Pilot.

What aspect of the HA do you actually think about on a semi-regular basis? I would have to say the teachers and the education

In retrospect, glad you went there? Of course.

When was the last time you read your yearbook? A while ago

If you have a spouse or significant other, would you hide the yearbook or show it to them? Oh they have seen it, and the videos (who can forget the camping trip and Galveston?).

Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? I would like to be working as the chief operating officer for a mid size community hospital, not in Brooklyn.

Anything else to say? I think we all played an important role in each others lives and I would like to thank everyone for that.

Email: hleitner at nshs dot edu