Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Eitan Friedman

March 15, 2006

I am married to Chana (Spiegel) Friedman- we just celebrated our 6th year! We also just celebrated the birth of our 2nd daughter- so that makes four of us now. Our daughters' names are Leeba and Esther. I never thought I would have a daughter named "Esther Friedman"--that name brings back memories doesn't it? I have a BS in Biology from Yeshiva University and a Masters in Physical Therapy from Texas Womens University.

We're living in Houston, for now. We hope to be in Israel in a couple years.

Currently driving: A 1999 Ford Contour. Cheap but has been really reliable. Of course, I still miss my banana mobile.

Ever think about the Hebrew Academy? Well- Leeba went to the Academy for a year so I thought about it every day when I dropped her off- and by the way, Ms Balsis did carpool and it was so weird dropping Leeba off with her.

In retrospect, glad you went there? Yup

When was the last time you read your yearbook? Last year when my mom asked me to get rid of all the junk in my old closet.

If you have a spouse or significant other, would you hide the yearbook or show it to them? I think Chana has seen it- I'm not sure.

Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? Israel. Hopefully with a bunch more kids and a nice house with a yard.

Anything else to say? Hey everyone!

Email: eyf at aol dot com