Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Libbie Smolensky

March 22, 2006

I've been married for nearly 5 years. We have one little girl, Bailey Rose Binkiewicz, pronounced Binkowitz (my husband owes me big time for that last name!), who'll be turning 3 in June. I graduated from Queens College with English Literature and am currently working on my Masters in Social Work from Adelphi University in Long Island, NY.

David is from Queens. He's an accountant, working for a firm in Manhattan.

We live in Kew Gardens (Queens), New York, three blocks in one direction from my mother in law, three blocks in the other direction from my sister in law. Have I lost my mind or what?!

Currently driving? I'm driving a Nissan Murano, but definitely working up to the status of a
BMW, if you'll recall my obsession.

Ever think about the Hebrew Academy? With my younger sister, Abigail, being a senior this year, she brings back memories pretty often as she describes the hatred she has for some of her teachers ( I know, I should just get over Ms. Weintraub already!) as well as the closeness she shares with her friends.

In retrospect, glad you went there? Yeah. Can't imagine having gone anywhere else, even though I also wished I attended River Oaks High.

When was the last time you read your yearbook? Probably sometime right before I was getting married...so about 5 years ago.

If you have a spouse or significant other, would you hide the yearbook or show it to them? I gotta admit, I hide it from him, cause my college friends one time saw some pictures of me from highschool with my hair cut with bangs and they've never stopped teasing me about it till this day. So it wasn't just me...it was the style then!

Where do you see yourself in another 10 years? Hopefully NOT living three blocks from my mother in-law!

Anything else to say? Because we were such a close class, over the years I have thought about each and every person. For the most part, I have kept up with everyone, but a few have totally fallen off the earth, but it doesn't mean I haven't thought about you, wondered how you are and what you've been up to.

Email: libsmo at aol dot com